***This course is sold out for 2019 reporting and is being updated for 2020***
This course is approved by the North Carolina Real Estate Commission as a four hour continuing education elective course.
This interactive and engaging course is designed to provide you with an opportunity to learn about misrepresentation and omissions, recognize the difference between the two, and identify how you can protect yourself from situations that could result in claims against misrepresentation or omissions.
- Identify the importance of preventing misrepresentation and omissions
- Define negligent and willful misrepresentation.
- Define negligent and willful omission.
- Distinguish between examples of negligent and willful misrepresentation.
- Distinguish between examples of negligent and willful omissions.
- Identify ways to protect yourself from situations that could result in misrepresentation and omissions.